This week is almost over...FINALLY!!!! I'm glad the craziness for this week is almost over. It's interesting that when it rains it seems to almost always pour. Today was way more rough than I was expecting. I got about an hour of sleep last night because I was working on a paper that was due @ 8am this morning. It was much more time consuming than I expected. After that class I went home and took a nap and got everything ready to go to work. I felt pretty good going in. I was a bit tired, but not nearly as tired as I should have been. When I got to work I noticed that my co-worker was a bit tense but I didn't know why. It turns out that I've been doing things that have bothered her for probably weeks now, but she never said anything so I was unaware of any issues. That definitely put a damper on my day. The worse part was that she didn't want to talk about it and she gave me no specific actions that I could address. I hate the fact that my actions have been a source of frustration or anger (or whatever she is feeling). I want to understand the situation, but she was not very helpful. Hopefully we can talk about this in detail soon so we can get this resolved. I want her to feel good around me not dread my presence. =/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Would I do it All Over Again?

My New Little Potty Pooper

Don't Forget the Mailman!